Complaint Review: Sprint

• Reported By: Ron c — Rockaway New Jersey United States of America
Sprint
Nationwide United States of America

Sprint Sprint is charging me for a full month for 2 days Internet, Nationwide

My contract was up on 1/1/13 and I switched service  on 12/27/12 thanks to New years and slow mail I got my new phone and service on 1/3/13. So Sprint thinks it's fair to charge me for the full month of January instead of charging me for true service 12/24 to 1/3.

Way to go Sprint! I've been a good customer for 10 years.. No wonder you lost me and now are going to loose most of my friends and family.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint/nationwide/Sprint-Sprint-is-charging-me-for-a-full-month-for-2-days-Internet-Nationwide-996549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint