Complaint Review: Sprint

• Updated: Thu, December 11, 2008

• Reported By:Oakville Connecticut
www.sprint.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Sprint Sprint is ripping me off Nationwide

I purchased a contract through Sprint in Sept 08, for an LG cell phone. I activated the phone through there website. When I received the first bill a month later there were all kind of charges that I had no clue for what. It turned out they were charging me every time my daughter tried to access the internet through the phone. I called them, they told me they would turn off the access and credit my account.

I get the next bill, the same exact thing, extra charges once again. I called Sprint and asked why is this happening? I thought this was turned off? Of course they had no answer but said they would turn it off once again. Guess what? The third bill was the same thing, the same extra charges. I called Sprint made as hell and finally the rep said he would turn it off and he sent me an email conformation for that.

So I now have the phone for almost 4 months. The charger stopped working. I called. They said they would send a new phone and charger. I did get the phone but no charger. I called and they told me to go to a Sprint repair center and they would give me one. The Sprint repair said they do no such thing, they are not authorized to do this.

I called Sprint again, they said they would have to charge me on my credit card for a charger but would take the money off the bill for the charger? I got ripped off. They are taking off a charge that didn't exist?? I gave them my credit card number and told them to send me a email conformation, of course they didn't. I want the charge taken off of my credit card. I have never been so disgusted with a company in my life.

The charger ordeal happened yesterday 12/11/08.

Oakville, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2008 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint/nationwide/Sprint-Sprint-is-ripping-me-off-Nationwide-400383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint