Complaint Review: Sprint

Sprint
Nationwide USA

Sprint cell phone breach of contract lawsuit Overland Park Nationwide

*Author of original report: Lawsuit for Breach of Contract

*Consumer Comment: Lawsuit for what??

Absolutely atrocious! I had to go through about 6 different channels to finally speak with someone who would assist me. This person was supposed to assist me in getting a new phone but, although a new phone was promised, one was never delivered. I cannot believe these people are still in business and I am offended by their existence. Strongly considering looking into filing a lawsuit...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2014 10:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint/nationwide/Sprint-cell-phone-breach-of-contract-lawsuit-Overland-Park-Nationwide-1137416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint

Lawsuit for Breach of Contract

AUTHOR: Tom - ()

... I did go to the store. Twice in fact. The first time, their incompitent employee did a software reset of my phone, though it was a hardware issue I was complaining about. The second time, their slightly less incompetent employee advised that there was a problem with the phone "ghost charging" and suggested that I contact the insurance company.

The problem is this: I purchased the protection plan that Sprint offers. In that plan, it says that they will provide 1 replacement battery and 1 replacement device.

In store, these obligations weren't honored.

After going through numerous levels of support through Sprints email services, they advised that I would be provided with a new battery and we would see if that would help. If it did not, they advised that they would send a new (I assume refurbished) device.

So, I got the battery and tried this for multiple days and after trying this for days, it was not helping to solve my issue.

I emailed Sprint advising of such and asking them what steps should be taken to obtain the promised "new" phone and ... my emails got ignored.

In fact, to this day, months after the initial problem they still haven't responded to my emails.

So, my rather obvious question for you is this: What do you mean "grow up and go to a store"? Do you honestly believe I would be posting here had I not exhausted other options?

I've tried the store, I've tried by phone, I've tried by email, I've tried filling complaints with 3rd parites like the Better Business Bureau.

It seems to me like my only recourse at this point to get them to honor their obligation is to file a lawsuit.

Do you have an opionion to the contrary?

Lawsuit for what??

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

Being inconvienced???? Grow up and go to the store.