• Report: #272060

• Reported By:COLORADO SPRINGS Colorado
Sprint
sprint.com/index.htm Nationwide U.S.A.

Sprint former 6 year customer sprint.com/index.htm Nationwide

Since 2001, I had Sprint for 6 years. The first year my phone broke and started roaming off the net at my house. My house was is a block next to Sprint. I was change for roamimg at my house and I was not roaming!!! They refunded 20 out of the 100 dollars. They were sposed to refunad all the money. They ripped me off but I let it slide.

This year I canceled my phones with them. They charged me for the whole month. I only used a week. Within a month I started receiving harassing letters in the mail. Top part said Collection Agency alert but it was from Sprint for that past bill. I paid a deposit in 2001 and I called Sprint and got hung up on! I asked about my deposit and they couldn't find it. They had to get in touch with another part of Sprint and they said they would call me back. Another funny thing, letter says early termination MAY apply. That does not apply bec. I never signed another contact with them.

The point is they couldn't wait to rip me off again and I was a 6 year customer. Shame on them.

A.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2007 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint/nationwide/Sprint-former-6-year-customer-sprintcomindexhtm-Nationwide-272060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint