Complaint Review: SprintPCS - AFNI

• Submitted: Wed, March 29, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, September 29, 2006

• Reported By:lakeland Florida
SprintPCS - AFNI
Sprintps.com Bloomington, Illinois U.S.A.

SprintPCS - AFNI ripoff paid sprint collections remaining amout owed now they say we still owe 1/2 because I pd.the other 1/2 can't get either co to put their heads together on this Bloomington Illinois

*Consumer Suggestion: Suggestion

I recently sent this fax to Afni inc. whom handles some of Sprint PCS collections...Attention Recovery Support: in Nov. 05 i pd 90.33 by m.o. to afni inc. Also submitted credit card pymnt. which according to their records did not go through.

March 06 I once again made a credit card pymt. but I paid Sprint collections instead of Afni Inc. Sprint has gladly informed me they have no record of me ever paying Afni inc. Afni Inc. has no record of me ever paying Sprint, believe me they know who I am once they get the account #!!!

I have spoke with several representives from both co.'s to no affect. This account would have been paid in 05 had I been notified of the credit card malfunction. We have just previously applied for a consolidation loan and what do you think came up on our credit report? Every other representive I spoke whith gave me a different balance. One lady told me it could take up to 6 months to get the results I was looking for. One even told me they have no contact with Afni inc. or vice versa. I have not received an e-mail, a phone call or letter concerning this account, I made the initial attempt to pay this debt, but now I'm banging my head against a brick wall.

I have made one last attempt to Afni. inc to contact Sprint about the nov. 05 pymnt, which the gentleman I spoke with said he was e-mailing them as we spoke...we'll see I guess.

We just want a letter stating that this account is paid to give to our loan officer, this is all we are waiting on.

Pamela
lakeland, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2006 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SprintPCS-AFNI/Bloomington-Illinois/SprintPCS-AFNI-ripoff-paid-sprint-collections-remaining-amout-owed-now-they-say-we-stil-183983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SprintPCS - AFNI

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Suggestion

AUTHOR: Wilma - (U.S.A.)

I would suggest sending them a Debt Validation letter? Type in a search engine Debt Validation Letter or DV letter. They are required to provide you validation under the FDCPA. If they don't provide proper validation sue them and make them pay you. By the way you'll want to send it certified mail return receipt requested.