Complaint Review: SprintPCS & Calalry Portfolo Services

• Submitted: Fri, February 18, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, February 18, 2005

• Reported By:Newburyport Massachusetts
SprintPCS & Calalry Portfolo Services
11300 Corporate Ave Lenexa, Kansas U.S.A.

SprintPCS & Calalry Portfolo Services Ripoff Fraud billing practices Never opened a Sprint account billing me for $919 Lenexa Kansas

SprintPCS appeared on my credit report in 2002, not as a creditor but as reviewing my "creditworthiness". I contacted them and two other creditors immediately and straightened it out as an ID Theft/Fraud. I've never had a Sprint account nor attempted to open one. Now, in 2005, I am contacted by Cavalry Portfolo Services, LLC and told that they would like to settle my bill for $919! I've contacted Sprint Fraud Mgmt again, the representives, Denise and Germail(spelling?) refuse to allow me to speak with a supervisor and will not give me information on their legal department. They have told me that the account was originated over the telephone and admit that the name and address did not match my credit report but gave the person credit anyways!! Now they are requesting copies of my Social Security card, drivers license, police report, and proof of residence in 2002! I don't trust them to send them REAL information on myself.

Terry
Newburyport, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2005 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SprintPCS-Calalry-Portfolo-Services/Lenexa-Kansas-66219-1385/SprintPCS-Calalry-Portfolo-Services-Ripoff-Fraud-billing-practices-Never-opened-a-Sprint-131824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SprintPCS & Calalry Portfolo Services