Complaint Review: SprintPCS

• Submitted: Thu, May 08, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, May 08, 2008

• Reported By:Miami Florida
SprintPCS
sprintpcs.com Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

SprintPCS.Com, SprintPCS Sprint PCS: The greedy company Dallas Texas

I was sent a collection letter in the mail stating I owe Sprint PCS $882.12. This collection is for the same account I had since 2000. Sprint had been giving me a hard time since January 2007. They have changed options on my account without my knowledge. They have also changed my plan without my knowledge.

In November of 2007 I was contacted by Sprint because of an insane amount balance. I was told that they have been having problems with thier billing system. They told me that they would issue me another bill with the correct charges on it. Instead of clearing that bill, they opened another account with my name and phone numbers. They never close that previous account and its in collections as we speak. I contacted Better Business Buearu to investigate. Sprint contacted me and could not tell me why they opened another account and left the old account active with the same exact numbers on them. They told me that they can only credit me half of the amount that is in collections. Why not credit me the full amonut when it is not my fault that there billing system went crazy? I really need help with this. I don't feel that its fair for me to pay this or have this go on my credit report when its not my fault.

Carol
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2008 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SprintPCS/Dallas-Texas-75266-0092/SprintPCSCom-SprintPCS-Sprint-PCS-The-greedy-company-Dallas-Texas-331463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SprintPCS