Complaint Review: SprintPCS

• Reported By:Allen Texas
SprintPCS
SprintPCS.com Nationwide U.S.A.

SprintPCS Telephone Rebate Fraud Allen Texas

I purchased two Sprint cellphones from Radio Shack over the past several months. I recieved only original reciepts from the sales person, which I filled out and mailed into Sprint exactly as indicated. Two months later, I got a two post cards from Sprint telling me that I did not include an original receipt. (All I had was the original receipt). I have sence talked to several friends and they just laughed when I asked about their Sprint rebates; they were also cheated. Since we are busy people, nobody takes the time to complain, but this would be an excellent class action suit for any interested lawyers.

I plan on filing with the US government's consumer fraud division as well. So, Sprint if you guys ever read this the two little post cards that lie upon my desk stand as icons of your dishonestly, testifying of your lack of integrity. When the time comes, I will abandon your service and seek a telephone company that can fulfill its promises.

Mark
Allen, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2007 05:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SprintPCS/nationwide/SprintPCS-Telephone-Rebate-Fraud-Allen-Texas-229028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SprintPCS