Complaint Review: Sprint/nextel

• Submitted: Tue, June 05, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, June 05, 2012

• Reported By: tsunami — Washington District of Columbia United States of America
Sprint/nextel
6200 Sprint Parkway Overland, Kansas United States of America

Sprint/nextel I have been a customer of sprint for at least 10 years and for the past 2 years i have not been able to use my phone service consistantly because the towers in my area have been damaged and sprint pro Overland, Kansas

I live in washington DC and have been with sprint for at least 10 years and within the past 2 years the  sprint cell towers in my area has been damaged so i have not had consistent service. i have called sprint countless times about the issue and am always told that they are working on it and they give me a time frame of when it should be completed but it has never been done. my service is not on right now going on a month now due to the towers being out.

I cant make calls or recieve calls or send text but i surprisingly recieved a text from sprint saying they were going to cut my phone off due to the bill have not been paid. i called them and ask why pay for a service that i cant use anyway and was told of course im sorry but when the issue is resolved that they would credit my bill. well i feel they should not give a credit but give a month free service to all who are and have experienced this problem. so i paid the bill because in need my phone but in my area where i live i cant get service. tired of coporate assholes taking advantage of consumers. If you could help bring a resolution some how it would be greatly appreciated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2012 07:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprintnextel/Overland-Kansas-66251/Sprintnextel-I-have-been-a-customer-of-sprint-for-at-least-10-years-and-for-the-past-2-y-893455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint/nextel