Complaint Review: Sprit Incentives

• Submitted: Sun, March 16, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, March 16, 2008

• Reported By:Marble Falls Texas
Sprit Incentives
2455 E. Sunset Blvd, Suite Mezzanine Ft Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

Spirit Incentives Crying in Texas because we were going to use this as a frist time experence for us. This was for us as a couple and we were used. A year waiting foe a date. Ft Lauderdale Ft Lauderdale , Florida

Crying in Tx because we were going to use this as a frist time experence for us . We have never done this for travel and wanted to experence a first for each other. We are a new couple and are tired of being alone. We wanted to have this experence to call our own. WE had been in prior relationships that did not work. This was for us as a couple and we were used.A year waiting foe a date.

I have had enough! I have spent the past year playing the game and still have not been okayed for a date of departure. We have been "given a trip to Hawii and a criuse but had to pick dates that were not close to a major holiday. We have tried to set date after date in order for this to happen.

I have not been able to take any vacation time due to fear that I will not have enough vacation time with my employer. We have filed on 3 different occasions to recieve dates of our dream vacation. Each time they have sent back a notice that the choosen dates are not available. I just want what was promised to us.

I need to know what I should do if my daughter goes in for surgery, stay and be nursemaid and tell her husband I cant go on vacation again or go on my dream vacation with the man of my dreams. I'm just an ordinary women with dreams of this special vacation in our life. I have held on to this dream and want it so bad, it hurts. Does the company know how this effects me? I'm sadden.

Crying in tx
Marble Falls, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2008 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprit-Incentives/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33304/Spirit-Incentives-Crying-in-Texas-because-we-were-going-to-use-this-as-a-frist-time-expere-318425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprit Incentives