Complaint Review: Spy Member

Spy Member

Spy Member SPY SOFTWARE CELL PHONE SCAM!!!! Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: You will not get response waiting 2 weeks

*Consumer Comment: I too got ripped off

I purchase this cell tracker software on 9/27/2011. After you pay your money they send you an email to download the software.  Once you download the software it foward you to other sites where you have to pay for other software. You just get all this garbage/junk on your computer like music stuff, iLivid manager, it changes your task bar etc..... It also send you to this so call platform site, where you enter your information like your name, email, address & phone # where you have to create another user name and password. This platform is fake!!!It want let you register. After I submitted my money I realize there is no type of company address/company contact #.  They have a so call live support off line, but you want see the response turn around time until you pay, and thats two days days, Also after you pay it states that all sales are final. Im still awaiting for a response, mostly likely I will not get one. Dont get taken like me, you get what you pay for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2011 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spy-Member/internet/Spy-Member-SPY-SOFTWARE-CELL-PHONE-SCAM-Internet-782851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spy Member

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

You will not get response waiting 2 weeks

AUTHOR: trble2u2 - (United States of America)

Trust me you will not hear from them.  I sent a form over 2 weeks ago.  Also sent to the parent company and another company that is affiliated with them under another name.  I feel your pain.  Its very sad that companies are out there praying on people that are already in a bad situation or else we wouldnt be requesting any type of information like this.  I have a question for you.  Have you found anything that is actually resonibly priced and that will work on non smart phone.  I have a smart phone but the person I am checking does not.  Skymember made it so easy to all we had to do is pair the phones and send.  Everyone recommends Flexispy or Moble something but they require certain models.  I just cant go and telll my ole man you need to get a new phone for no reason..

I too got ripped off

AUTHOR: trble2u2 - (United States of America)

I purchased it also on 9/17 and nothing...they are also doing business under cignalspy.com and soledigital. Still have not found a ligit spyware yet.  Also do not us cell control.com they are a ripoff also