Complaint Review: Spy Pen, Bill Mullen

• Updated: Fri, July 06, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — United States of America
Spy Pen, Bill Mullen
P.O. Box 131 Quincy, Massachusetts United States of America

Spy Pen, Bill Mullen Security Systems The worst business I have ever dealt with in 30 years Quincy, Massachusetts

I bought the Spy Pen and was very disappointed with the quality of the audio and video. I sent an email to the owner (Bill) asking how I could return it. He said the 7 day return policy was up since I had the pen for 14 dyas before I called him. This is no where on their home page. BUT, they scream about their LIFETIME WARRANTY. So, I said to Bill I must have a defective one and he asked me to send it back. Then he returned it to me telling me it was perfect. All this guy had to do was send me another and I would have went away. This really bothered me, so I went to my credit card company and they got involved. We agreed I would send him back the pen and he would give the 'go ahead' for a refund. A month later he said he never received it. But I have proof from the post office that he did. Without that he would have won. I have left out of this discourse the numerous threatening, profanity laced emails he would send me while this was all happening. This was a blatant case of a rip off from the start in my opinion. Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2012 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spy-Pen-Bill-Mullen/Quincy-Massachusetts-02170/Spy-Pen-Bill-Mullen-Security-Systems-The-worst-business-I-have-ever-dealt-with-in-30-year-907664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spy Pen, Bill Mullen