Complaint Review: Spyera

Spyera Plimus No response on refund request Internet

*Consumer Comment: I've been ripped off! Stay way from this bogus company

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response from SPYERA

*UPDATE Employee: Plimus Response

I purchased a softare from Spyera.com, which is in contract with Plimus on Oct 12 2011.  When I received the user manual and download information, i realized the software cannot be used as easiy as it described.  I sent an email to the support group asking for help.  I waited for a few days and still no response.  I then decided to get a full refund within the 10 days period.  I filed my first request on refund 5 days after my purchase.  Waited for another few days and filed my 2nd request.

Up till now, i have filed at least 3 requests on full refund but still have not heard anything from this company.  I have not used the software and didn't even get it activated.  I am totally disappointed with the service of this company and would like to get my money back ASAP.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2011 11:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spyera/internet/Spyera-Plimus-No-response-on-refund-request-Internet-791585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spyera

I've been ripped off! Stay way from this bogus company

AUTHOR: angryspyerauser - ()

Not happy at all, software is a cheap version of a copy cat. I've mimed calling and calling and no answer it starea in their site 10 day money back refund well it's my 2nd day and I still haven't got a response via email or phone. I sent them 30 emails and left 10 voicemails asking for my more find of £128!! Anyone thinking of purchasing I advice you don't!!!!!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response from SPYERA

AUTHOR: SPYERA - (Hong Kong)

Dear Customer,

My name is Mihat OGER, I am the owner of SPYERA company. I have just released this report.

I am very sorry to hear about the difficulties you have faced about the refund process.

Please contact me directly on mihat [at] spyera.com

Please provide me your order ref number. I will check it immediately.

Best Regards...

Plimus Response

AUTHOR: stephanie_plimus - (USA)

whicheng,

My name is Stephanie, and I am the product marketing manager at Plimus. Please contact me at skype id - stephaniek.plimus (or do a quick Google search "Stephanie plimus product marketing manager" and my email address comes up in the first result). I can't post it here it is against this site's rules. Please contact me with your spyera.com order information, so I can assist you with your refund request.