Complaint Review: Spywareremove

Spywareremove
www.spywareremove.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Spywareremove rubbish company New York Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Rogger was NOT hired to work for Spywareremove.com

basicaly I am a data entry operator and I do work as a freelancer at home. I came through a site that spywareremove has number of data entry jobs. So I applied for a job and hired. They send me the form links and the data regarding adwares and spywares etc to submit into forms. I started my work and continoue to submit data into thier site. sometimes they send me some data which did'nt look like a adware or spyware (I search them on Google but I could'nt find them). anyhow after a month when the payment was due on spywareremove.com , I asked them for my money but thiers no any response from spywareremove. I was surpirse what is that?? the password and the links of form where I was submitting the data were changed.

sorry, allowing you to give a competitors name would instigate others to just file against their competition, to only come back later to suggest their company, ..plus, if you post a competitors name more than likely they will show up on search engines as a Rip-off! - - your comments on this policy are welcome. CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report. In this case we removed an alleged competitor's name

Rogger
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2008 04:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spywareremove/nationwide/Spywareremove-rubbish-company-New-York-Internet-314478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spywareremove

Rogger was NOT hired to work for Spywareremove.com

AUTHOR: Alvin - (U.S.A.)

We would like to contest the article posted by the user named Rogger. This site is a division of Enigma Software Group USA, LLC. Rogger was NOT hired as a data entry operator for Spywaremove.com nor are there any records of ever hiring anyone by such name. We believe that Rogger was either scammed by some other individual trying to get free services, or he is trying to defame SpywareRemove.com's name for reasons unknown by us. We ask that Rogger provide legitimate proof to his allegations. We also request the posting to be removed from your website, as it does not state the truth.

Sincerely,