Complaint Review: Square

• Reported By: Automaster — middletown Connecticut
Square
SanFrancisco, California USA

Square Square Has Ripped off The Veterans SanFrancisco California

Square Credit Card Proccesor has ripped off My company. After opening an account with square 3 weeks ago and completing 4 transactions in the ranges of 45 dollars to 1,000  and all going well till yesterday. We are the owners of Automaster service Center (Auto Repair) Owned and operated by Veterans.We repaired a customers car and the bill come to a little over 600. Proccesed the cusomers card no problem. Checked square site to be sure tranaction went through and got that dreaded notice to verify company info. We are a licensed repair facility in Conn. With 3 other locations. We faxed info to them within 10 mins. Bussiness license, sale tax cert. ceretificate of exsitance  ect.The reply we got was HIGH RISK your account has been closed. I just started laughing thought is was some kind of mix up. I said well i better give them a call to get this straighten out. Thats when it all came together They have no phone #. This company is nothing but a scam. They have done this to well over 1000 people and counting. I talked to my bank in regards to this transaction to vefify that if i did a charge back to my customer that  they wouldn't be able to pull money from my account. My bank assured me that if they tried it would be disputed right away. I was also informed that the company does not have enough money to float all the transactions that come in everyday. What that means is they dont have the money!!!! to pay out. So when a large transaction hits they use the excuse High Risk and shut you down because they can't pay.This is avery dangerous company. They are hidding behind the bullshit policy they developed on the fly to cover there asses.This company has to be put out of Bussiness. And one final thing. We are owned and operated by good men Vetserans and damm proud of it. SQUARE YOUR HIGH RISK    PEOPLE KEEP AWAY !!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2014 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Square-/SanFrancisco-California/Square-Square-Has-Ripped-off-The-Veterans-SanFrancisco-California-1121879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Square