Complaint Review: Square Enix

• Updated: Wed, April 30, 2014

• Reported By: SBH1978 — newark Ohio
Square Enix
Nationwide USA

Square Enix Withdrew money from my checking account and I could not get a person to respond or answer phone El Sudendo California Nationwide

I did not authorize the company to deduct money from my checking account.  I do not receive services from them.  I do not play internet games.  I attempted to contact them by phone and have never got a personal response or the numbers have been disconnected.  There is no e-mail address for contact. I can not get them to stop withdrawing money from my account without closing my account.  I never ordered anything from them and would not, so I have no idea how they got my credit card information.  They have taken money out for over a year.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2014 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Square-Enix/nationwide/Square-Enix-Withdrew-money-from-my-checking-account-and-I-could-not-get-a-person-to-respo-1142947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Square Enix