Complaint Review: Square, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, June 04, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, June 04, 2013

• Reported By: Casey — Burbank California
Square, Inc.
Internet USA

Square, Inc. Withholding money, not calling us back! Internet

Square, Inc. Is just plane and simple, unethical, irresponsible, and thieves. They are holding over $2000 dollars that I processed through Square. For no reason whatsoever. There is absolutely no one to contact because there is no phone number. They don't call back even if you request a call from them via email. Now there not even returning emails. They have ran away with my money and I am so upset at how they can just get away with this. I have also emailed Local News in hopes that a full blown investigation is made on them on T.V. Frustrated, cheated are just a few of things I feel they have caused in my life. Do Not use Square, Inc. you will be their next victim! Class action suite is what we need to do and hope we can run them out of business and make them pay for all the emotional distress they have caused to all of us. Lets get together and bring these thieves to court. Lets make it happen. I am on Yelp.com, Facebook, and spreading the news about these crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2013 11:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Square-Inc/internet/Square-Inc-Withholding-money-not-calling-us-back-Internet-1056498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Square, Inc.

anticipation