Bobbie

• Submitted: Wed, April 04, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, April 04, 2012

• Reported By: Angry as He_ _! — Naples Florida United States of America
Square Sqareup
Mission St, San Francisco, Ca San Francisco, California United States of America

Square Sqareup Square, Jack dorsey, james mcKelvey, squareup, square up,keith rabois BEWARE! THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM ~ YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY! THEY HAVE STOLEN 50K FROM OUR COMAPANY AND HAVE NO PHONE!!! DO NOT RETURN CALLS OR EMAILS San Francisco, California

BUYER BEWARE! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

This Company is some kind of a SCAM.

They are holding over 50K of our Companies funds and some payments have been held for over two months. Can not speak to a human, only e-mail & no response.

We rent vacation homes and do transactions of $5000 ~ 10,000 each.

All of my customers say their credit card was charged long ago and some have even paid their bills yet Square refuses to deposit funds in our account. They have my customers payment to me and they will not release it. They have no reason to hold funds and are interfering with our business.   Filing a lawsuit today.

I just hope I get my funds before? they go out of business!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2012 06:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Square-Sqareup/San-Francisco-California-/Square-Sqareup-Square-Jack-dorsey-james-mcKelvey-squareup-square-upkeith-rabois-BEWAR-863654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Square Sqareup