Complaint Review: Square Trade

• Updated: Fri, June 06, 2014

• Reported By: PleaseHelpMeST — MONTVALE Virginia
Square Trade
360 3rd Street #6 san fransisco, California USA

Square Trade/SquareTrade Giving Runaround On Reimbursing Money Not Honoring Agreement San Fransisco California

i purchased an alienware m17x from qvc.

along with that i purchased 2yrs worth of ADH warranty with square trade.

a couple days after recieving my brand new laptop, oops by accident i spilled just a tiny bit of my beverage on my keys, not even enough to get inside just enough to get the keys sticky.

so i filed a claim and they said no problem they will send out a shipping label to send it in.

after taking well over a week they accepted the claim and said they will start repairing it.

then a few days after that they said the laptop was unfixable and that they would reimburse me the $1800 for my laptop cost.

they emailed me saying
"Congratgulations! its been reimbursed into your PAYPAL!"

but no it hasnt.

so i called and they gave me a transaction number.

i called paypal and they said it wasnt even a real transaction number.

i keep calling and i keep getting the runaround from everyone at SquareTrade.

i have not recieved my reimbursement.

i am now out $250 for my warranty, my laptop and my $1800 reimbursement.

Square Trade is indeed a complete ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2014 04:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Square-Trade/san-fransisco-California-94107/Square-TradeSquareTrade-Giving-Runaround-On-Reimbursing-Money-Not-Honoring-Agreement-San-1152578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Square Trade