Complaint Review: Squareup

• Reported By: Simone — Mission Viejo California
Squareup
Internet USA

Square Credit Card Processor San Fransisco CA

I used SQUARE for my business.. WHAT A MISTAKE !!! This is the worst business decision I ever made in my 15 years business experience.  After I sign up with them, I used them on weekend homeshow.  After weekend you expect your money to be in your account following Monday or Tuesday right !!! It has been allmost 120 days that deposit did not come to my account. You can not reach them..There is no customers service !!! Except e-mail and they barely answer or send pre-written e-mails.  Ohh by the way the amount they are holding is $11,951.73.  After 3 weeks they finally send me e-mail saying I am a high risk merchant and therefore they terminated/suspended my account and if I wanted to get more info I could go to their website on read the agreement sections.. What a help !!

They really think they are hot shot !!! But they really dont know how business environment works! They are simplyfying  things by elimanating the customer service.  So just few weeks ago I went to their office at San Fransisco downtown to talk to somebody.  BUT again there is nobody I can talk to. Thats what secuity BOY told me. I insisted and told them I drove many hours to speak to someone, so I need to speak somebody, They told me  there are MANY people comes there for same purpose and none of them could speak to anybody. He suggested me use e-mail !!!@@$##@$

Anyways I did not leave the lobby and they threaten me and asked me to leave. I did not .. They said they called the COPS and once they show up they are going to give me trass passing ticket.  I really wanted to just go up or wanted to punch any SQUARE employee coming downstairs or going up but I barelly kept myself.

With the money they are holding they damaged my business around $500,000.  I am keeping all the evidences for time being.  I will get this money one way or other. That is that SIMPLE !!!  But I will also make sure they will also pay all the damages to my business.  Just wait and you will see !!!

SO DO NOT USE SQUARE !!!  AND MAKE SURE YOU TELL FRIENDS NOT TO USE.. I will make sure these geeks will learn what is cash flow means.

They are not the only company gives lower rate or deposit to your account next day anymore.  Many options and with the real people to talk.

GOOD LUCK !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Squareup/internet/Square-Credit-Card-Processor-San-Fransisco-CA-1055977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Squareup