Complaint Review: Squeaky Clean Window Cleaners -TSA Cleaning

• Updated: Sun, December 28, 2008

• Reported By:Welling, Kent Idaho
Squeaky Clean Window Cleaners -TSA Cleaning
Grays Farm Road Orpington, Kent, United Kingdom

Squeaky Clean Window Cleaners - TSA Cleaning - Window cleaning Capers Vandalism our police ignore! Orpington, Kent United Kingdom

*UPDATE Employee: maureen is not only the secretary of tsa

In May/June last year, I was approached by a man, telling me he was a window cleaner, (which I needed, as mine hadn't been done for 6 months!). He told me his name was "Mick". Infact he seemed likeable and genuine.

I agreed a price, (though it was more than my old window cleaner charged), as he said he would "do this job well and sort out some other cleaning for me". Fine - I thought! I eagerly awaited Mick for some honest work.

What I actually got instead was these 3 blokes who worked for him, turning up out of the blue and not on the agreed day. (They were lucky I had the money for them on this day!).

It wasn't until after they'd left that my friend and I discovered that these (socalled) "window cleaners" - scumbags had actually caused vadalism to my property by greasing up the windows with a vaseline-like substance.

Trying to put this disgusting farce right has proved nigh on impossible!! This no. on 0208-836-9138 contained a nasty bloke, (man would be a bit too charitable, who just laughed at my plight!). He must've put them upto it?!

This John (of Squeaky Clean, no. above said he remembered a previous dispute I'd had with him over him not carrying out my wishes, and being unable, never mind unwilling to pay him a rip-off amount for my windows).

John it seems carried the memory of our quarrel from Sept. 2006, whereby this sod threatened me with Court, even though he knew I had financial difficulties and could only pay him so much, (ie; what was agreed then).

John saw fit to curse me instead - the Innocent and injured party, saying that he was; "Glad this had happened to me and it made his day", unquote.

It seems if this John who says he's no longer part of Mick's group, or trading under "Squeaky Clean", yet must've been somehow connected, well how come, this Mick's gang did this too me?, if John wasn't involved?

The other flyer which Mick's crew handed out to me carried the name "TSA Cleaning", (whose address base is in Orpington, yet in the Summer they were down as no. 19, Grays Farm Production Village, so they've moved to another no.

Trying to contact TSA's Manager, a Mr. Paul Showells is difficult, because this coward leaves his poor secretary Maureen to deal with irate customer's complaints! (What a gentleman!). He would never come to the phone!!

As trying to reach Showells on no;- 0208-308-9494 was impossible, I tried to report this swine to the local, Bexley Police. They were useless, kept repeating this same old trash; "A crime hasn't been committed".

With a gormless, politically-correct, over-bureaucratic police force of pen-pushers, and an equally useless, toothless and non-effective "Trading Standards" excuse, no wonder these scumbags are laughing at us!!

Yours sincerely,

Mrs. berry
Welling, Kent, Idaho
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2008 05:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Squeaky-Clean-Window-Cleaners-TSA-Cleaning/Orpington-Kent-BR5-3BD/Squeaky-Clean-Window-Cleaners-TSA-Cleaning-Window-cleaning-Capers-Vandalism-our-police-300801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Squeaky Clean Window Cleaners -TSA Cleaning

maureen is not only the secretary of tsa

AUTHOR: Den - (United Kingdom)

maureen owns tsa cleaning
most tsa operatives are under contract to clean windows
with a paid 60 weekly rent paid to maureen
even though they own half the round
and use a different name