Complaint Review: Squidoo

• Updated: Fri, December 14, 2012

• Reported By: pringle1troy — Michigan United States of America
Squidoo

Squidoo squidont Squidont Policy Squidoo Scam Discrimination , Internet

My most popular lens got locked. I emailed them asking why they locked months later after it was doing well. And they basically said they didnt like the keywords I used. To make a long story short they are discriminating against me now, because they flagged 35 out of 40 lenses of mine. They even flagged my Christmas lens and there were no affiliate links or anything of the sort.

Basically, this is their website and you have no power zero. I tried taking links off some of my lenses and it wouldnt let me republish with all links gone. I put hours of work into my lenses and it is now gone. This site is no longer worth anything to me. All my work is gone and would never put forth any effort because it will be gone with the click of a button. I think they dont like the fact that I created 3 lenses about starting with Empower Network. Internet racism? Crazy stuff. I wrote a 1,000 word post on Empower about this. [continued below]....
..... And I will write on rip-off report and others about the loss of all my work here at Squidoo.

I gave Squidont a fair warning about this and offered a simple plea to fix my lens. The only thing they did was slap all the rest of my lenses for No Reason at all.

I just want let other people know about this so they dont have the same thing happen to them. Just because they own this site it doesnt give them a reason to treat people like they are worthless and treat them unfairly.

Do not waste your time writing at Squidoo blog for wordpress, hubpages, empower network and many others instead. Do not put your eggs in squidoos basket they will stomp all of them

You know, all my lenses may not have been top quality content. But, the ones for empower network were completely original and well written. They also took down a Christmas lens for no good reason.

If they would of explained this better and given me the chance to fix these issues - I wouldn't be writing this.

Because I wrote about Empower Network this prompted them to unpublish over half of my lenses. There is no rule stating you can't write about your experiences with other companies. Not to mention it was a good review about my experiences.

Regards, Troy P

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2012 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Squidoo/internet/Squidoo-squidont-Squidont-Policy-Squidoo-Scam-Discrimination-Internet-982269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Squidoo