Complaint Review: Sr And Associates

• Reported By:BINALONG Australia
Sr And Associates
srandassociates. Internet U.S.A.

Sr And Associates ripoff Work at Home Scam Florida

I too was ripped off by sr and associates, I live in Australia and when I received an advertisement for Sr and associates I emailed them a few times to see if they were fair dinkum, they always replied to my emails so I gave it a go and sent them $au228.70 = $us160.00 and when I received nothing I began emailing them to see where my stuff was, They replied that it could take 6 weeks because I lived in Australia that was 6 months ago and still nothing. Now I can get no reply from them.

I cant believe I was so stupid to fall for their scam.

Suzie
BINALONG
Australia

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Work at Home Scams

click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Home Based Businesses

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2004 10:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sr-And-Associates/internet/Sr-And-Associates-ripoff-Work-at-Home-Scam-Florida-117856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sr And Associates