Complaint Review: Srandassociates

• Submitted: Mon, May 24, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, May 24, 2004

• Reported By:cameron Missouri
Srandassociates
318 Indian Trace#634 Weston, Florida U.S.A.

Sr and associates ripped me out of 65.00 dollars and ihave recived nothing or heard from them RIPOFF Weston Florida

I SENT THEM 65 DOLLARS TOMAIL THERE CIRCULARS FROM HOME TO MAKE 550 DOLLARS A WEEK AND THEY GOT MY MONEY AND I HAVE NOT HEARD OR RECIEVED ANYTHING FROM THEM AT ALL.

I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE RIPP OFF REPORT OR I WOULD HAVE CHECKED IT OUT BETTER BEFORE I SENT THEM ANY MONEY BUT THEY GOT MY 65 DOLLARS AND I GOT NOTHING IN RETURN.

Troy
cameron, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2004 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Srandassociates/Weston-Florida-33326/Sr-and-associates-ripped-me-out-of-6500-dollars-and-ihave-recived-nothing-or-heard-from-t-92734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Srandassociates