Complaint Review: Srimax

• Updated: Sun, June 02, 2013

• Reported By: Charlie — Gaithersburg Maryland
Internet USA

Srimax.com Deceptive Marketing & Service Internet

The company is located in India and selling their software called 'Outlook Messenger'. I purchased the software on May 08, 2013 and tried to install to get it work. Due to the problems it created in my Outlook and other issues regarding connectivity with other members of my offcie, I reported the problem to their support department immediately.

Despite my best efforts it did not work so I requested a refund and after receiving inconsistent emails, saying that I need an additional software to work which will cost an additional $249.00 I informed that I am requesting a refund but was informed that they will charge me $10.00 handling fee and then they sent an email that they cannot refund the purchase unless I gace them access to my computer.

I requested them to refund as it is not working and then I received an email from Mr. Durai and I am reproducing his comments verbatim

Hope you an Indian like me. Please be fair in any case.

I then stopped communicationg with these people who are selling their p[roduct in the US to rip people off and then using racial subjects to keep the money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2013 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Srimax/internet/Srimaxcom-Deceptive-Marketing-amp-Service-Internet-1055791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Srimax