Complaint Review: Ssc Rebill

• Submitted: Sun, June 08, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, June 08, 2008

• Reported By:lynnville Tennessee
Ssc Rebill
1899 Powers Ferry Rd. Suite 250 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Ssc Rebill debiting my checking account without my consent, for 9.95 monthly Atlanta Georgia

SSC Rebill has been debiting my checking account for several months now for the amount of $9.95. I have online banking and most of the debit transactions have a phone number with them, but the bank said that they have never given a phone number. I tried to reach them by phone, but no one answers, I get an answering machine. I have left two or three messages and my husband has left two. We have given them our home phone and cells, and have asked them politely to please return our calls, but no one ever calls us back.

Sheri
lynnville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2008 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ssc-Rebill/Atlanta-Georgia-30066/Ssc-Rebill-debiting-my-checking-account-without-my-consent-for-995-monthly-Atlanta-Georg-338285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ssc Rebill