Complaint Review: St. Augustine Education Services

• Submitted: Wed, September 19, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, September 19, 2007

• Reported By:oakland Michigan
St. Augustine Education Services
nursingassistant.us Altanta, Georgia U.S.A.

St. Augustine Education Services failure information they steel money from people with a failure school Altanta Georgia

I sign up with this school think that I can start a new career in the health field. But I found that the school is total failures and steel money. I tried to email them for some information and didn't answer. Then I send them a letter though the mail and the letter came back saying the company moved. Then I send a letter to the BBB so they can send the school a letter, so I can get my money back. But the BBB got no where. All I want is my money back and for someone to stop this school steel money from other people.

Hobby
oakland, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2007 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/St-Augustine-Education-Services/Altanta-Georgia/St-Augustine-Education-Services-failure-information-they-steel-money-from-people-with-a-f-275344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on St. Augustine Education Services