Complaint Review: St. Augustine School of Medical Assisting

• Updated: Tue, June 11, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Niles Michigan
St. Augustine School of Medical Assisting
Internet USA

St. Augustine School of Medical Assisting Scammed me out of $900 for a online medical assistant program that does not really exsist. I would have never found this out if I wasn't trying to take the state exam to get a job as a medical assistant. Internet

I was looking for online schools to further my education as a Medical Assistant because I work full time and am a mother of three young children and do not have the time or the means to go to a regular school setting.

I found the St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants and was excited thinking i was finally going to be able to do what i have wanted to do for a long time and could not. I researched them and thought i did all the nessasary steps to make sure they were a legit school and that they were fully accredited.

I did everything i was suppose to for this school studied and took the final exam. I passed that and they sent me a certificate and my transcript of everything i learned of the course of study.

I was starting to prepare for my state exam when i had to get some accrediation code or an id to registar for the state exam. I e-mailed the school and never heard back from them. So i decided to call and they told me they didn't have a number for me to call for student services and or the administration for the school it was only e-mail based.

That was when i found a website called geteducated.com and found that the school was on that website as a fake accrediation program and that in the state of Michigan where i live i can not take the state exam from this school.

The "fake" accrediation program they say is legit is called, NACB, National Accrediation and Certification Board.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/St-Augustine-School-of-Medical-Assisting/internet/St-Augustine-School-of-Medical-Assisting-Scammed-me-out-of-900-for-a-online-medical-ass-1058311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on St. Augustine School of Medical Assisting