Complaint Review: St Mathews Churches

• Updated: Mon, September 19, 2011

• Reported By: shaunag78 — Charleston West Virginia United States of America
St Mathews Churches
po box 21838 tulsa, Oklahoma United States of America

St Mathews Churches scammed money out of me by weekly sending me these letters saying if i sent money my prayers would come true. tulsa, Oklahoma

i received a letter from this church saying that i could send them money and tell them my prayers and desires and they would have their bishops pray about it and all my wants and prayers would be answered.  I sent them over $100 before my boyfriend saw what i was doing and said i should look into it.  The letters are from a PO Box and the real St Mathews Church said they don't ask for money through the mail.

Charleston WV

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2011 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/St-Mathews-Churches/tulsa-Oklahoma-74121/St-Mathews-Churches-scammed-money-out-of-me-by-weekly-sending-me-these-letters-saying-if-778696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on St Mathews Churches