Complaint Review: St. Matthew Churches

• Submitted: Sun, April 29, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, April 29, 2007

• Reported By:Lancaster Kentucky
St. Matthew Churches
Box #3036 Tulsa, Oklahoma U.S.A.
  • Phone: 928-583-3452
  • Web:
  • Category: Churches

St. Matthew Churches Asking for money for their own riches instead of doing good services for others Tulsa Oklahoma

They send out mailings requesting money or seed to get more money. This is like a barter system for God.
They try to make innocent people part with their money because they are in a hard finacial situation and looking for help and think this is the answer.
I am ashammed to say that I fell for it because sometimes you are looking for an answer and think or justify that you are being directed by these letters.
I felt and knew something was wrong but know I have faith, That is what they play on.

I felt lead to this sight via internet. I guess God made me listen and start investigating. I am his child and he does not want his children taken advantage of by false churches. I knew from the beginning but tried to think because I had faith it would make it happen.
The thing is being a Christian I know you don't need go-betweens you go go directly to God through Jesus his son
I am ashamed I didn't listen to God's urgings when I knew it was wrong and asked forgiveness of him.

I am know reporting them because good Christians need to watch out for men who seek wealth for themselves and not salvation for God's people.

God will take care of the ones who hurt his people.

Sherry
Lancaster, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2007 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/St-Matthew-Churches/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74101-3036/St-Matthew-Churches-Asking-for-money-for-their-own-riches-instead-of-doing-good-services-246106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on St. Matthew Churches