Complaint Review: St. Matthews Church Prayer Letters

• Submitted: Sun, March 13, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, March 13, 2005

• Reported By:Marq Michigan
St. Matthews Church Prayer Letters
PO BOX 21838 TULSA, Oklahoma U.S.A.

St. Matthews Church Prayer Letters RIPOFF, SCAM ARTIST LIVES IN A MANSION AND HAS A P.O. BOX TULSA Oklahoma

I believe in no way does God expect you to give all your money so that all your dreams can come true. If God was watching you putting $40 dollars in a envelope addressed to PO BOX I might add, do you honestly think that you can go pick up a lottery ticket and win 30,000 dollars. Don't fall for it. I did.

The first letter I recieved I opened because on the cover it said my life would change today. Well it never did. I never recieved anything but letters asking for more money. I even got a letter from them asking me if everything was alright, and of course at the end, they asked me to give a seed.

In every letter they also ask you to list your prayers, which in my case I already did twice and nothing ever changed. I already sent my prayers, why do I need to send them in again the next day. Because they don't read your prayers, they just take the money out and throw it away. Visit this address (see link below). You will learn that the person writing these letters has everything we prayed for. A mansion, luxury cars, all from the money out of our pockets.

They said the more money you give, the more you get in return. I highly doubt that God works that way. The only place our seeds are going in in this guys wallet so that he can buy things for himself and his mansion that by the way we paid for.

If you want God to hear your prayers then just talk to him, and don't talk to him whenever you want things, talk to him all the time even if it's just to tell him how things are going. WE DON'T NEED TO PAY GOD FOR HIM TO LISTEN TO US. We don't need to pay him to answer our prayers, I think we just need to pray and pray and pray.

Danielle
Marq, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2005 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/St-Matthews-Church-Prayer-Letters/TULSA-Oklahoma-74121/St-Matthews-Church-Prayer-Letters-RIPOFF-SCAM-ARTIST-LIVES-IN-A-MANSION-AND-HAS-A-PO-134829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on St. Matthews Church Prayer Letters