Complaint Review: St Matthews Church

• Submitted: Sun, July 18, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, February 19, 2005

• Reported By:Mt Arlington New Jersey
St Matthews Church
PO Box 22148 Tulsa, Oklahoma U.S.A.

St Matthews Church, ripoff I have been receiving letters almost on a daily basis from St Matthews Church on requesting seed money. Very convincing letters guarannteeing that your wishes will come true and that it is God's will. Tulsa Oklahoma

*Consumer Comment: I have gotten the same letters...

I have received letters from St Matthew's church almost on a daily basis requesting seed money. The letters are very personalized and very convincing in guaranteeing that your wishes will come true and that it is God's will. I have sent money in the past but today I decided to search the web so that I could get their phone so I could call to see if this is genuine. I didn't find any phone numbers but found that other consumers had filed rip-off reports against them.

Angie
Mt Arlington, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2004 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/St-Matthews-Church/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74121-9909/St-Matthews-Church-ripoff-I-have-been-receiving-letters-almost-on-a-daily-basis-from-St-M-99417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on St Matthews Church

I have gotten the same letters...

AUTHOR: Neta - (U.S.A.)

For about 6 months my husband recieved the same letters from this so called church. The most they ever got out of him was three cents. I forgot what it is for.

Luckly we saw it for what there were. People making money off of people who have hope. We recieved a book from the called the seed principal.

All that was in it was testimonies about how about how people have three houses now, four or five cars and several trailers all for seeding these people money.

I hope one day these people will get busted for preying on the unforunate. God is looking down on them and one they will get there judgement for decieving innocent people wit false hopes.