• Report: #199712

• Submitted: Thu, July 06, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, July 06, 2006

• Reported By:LaGrange Georgia
St. Matthews's Church Ministry
933 Greenville St LaGrange, Oklahoma U.S.A.

St. Matthews's Church Ministry ripoff Tulsa Oklahoma

Yes I have been writing and sending money to this church for at least 5 years, and I am trying to find me a legit business that I can do at home for Im disable, and cant work so my Nephew also sends to this church so he was over today which is July 6, 2006 and he asked me do I think that "Saint Matthews is Legit ? I ve been visiting The Better Business Beaure all week since they are best to look up whats good and whats not. So I decided to look up this so call church and in said in big bold letters RIP OFF. So I called my nephew back and told him not to send any more money for these peoples have been ripping us off Man I have no recipts for sometimes I send just straight cash in the mail They have gotten me for at least 400.00 and that sad for Im disable and dont have any income comin in, But I thought I was doing something good in the name of the lord and its a shame I need my money and I want these peoples to pay cause this is whatmake it bad on the good peoples for 5 years they have been taking my money, what can I do?

Cenith
LaGrange, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2006 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/St-Matthewss-Church-Ministry/LaGrange-Oklahoma-30241/St-Matthewss-Church-Ministry-ripoff-Tulsa-Oklahoma-199712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on St. Matthews's Church Ministry