Complaint Review: St.Matthews Church Of Tulsa

• Submitted: Wed, June 20, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, June 20, 2007

• Reported By:Haughton Louisiana
St.Matthews Church Of Tulsa
P.O. Box 22148 Tulsa, Oklahoma U.S.A.

St.Matthews Church Of Tulsa They sent me letters stating they are a 56-yr old ministry and asked for money Tulsa Oklahoma

I just bought a home and immediately I began to receive letters from them telling me that it had been revealed to them in prayer that I was under a terrible strain with my finances and that things were not going well with my life. They also stated that I was allowing other things/people to interfere with my spiritual life. They said that that someone I knew was causing me to stop in my walk with God, to stop and look back. They stated they were keeping me in their prayers and that if I sent them 42.00, 68.00, or 92.00 dollars and join thier financial harvest plan, that I would get a financial windfall. They have sent me things like a prayer cloth to put under my pillow, footprints to put by my front door and just yesterday some holy anointing oil to annoint my hhome and myself with, so that I would receive the money that God has for me. Baloney! I sent them 40.00 once and haven't sent anything else.

Lately, the letters have been more personal(using my first name and calling me "sister") and the amounts of money requested have also grown smaller. This last time it was a request for only 40.00 dollars. I read thier letters, shake my head and then throw them away.

Patricia
Haughton, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2007 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/StMatthews-Church-Of-Tulsa/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74121/StMatthews-Church-Of-Tulsa-They-sent-me-letters-stating-they-are-a-56-yr-old-ministry-and-255665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on St.Matthews Church Of Tulsa