Complaint Review: Sta Check Processing

• Reported By: Judah Lawrence — Greenbelt Maryland
Sta Check Processing
, New York USA

Sta Check Processing Sta Check Processing is a Bogus Company New York New York

Sta Check Processing rip me off in the amount 500.00 dollars. In addition they told me this money was going towards a debt called CashNetUSA and it did not. First, I have verifiable proof form my bank from 1/3/13-4/3/13 where they withdrew from my account four times in a four month span. Furthermore, I want this issue resolve by the company refunding my money back or sending a letterhead stating my debt is paid in full to (((REDACTED))). Lastly, I would not trust this comapny ever again because they lie and steal money from people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2014 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sta-Check-Processing/New-York/Sta-Check-Processing-Sta-Check-Processing-is-a-Bogus-Company-New-York-New-York-1143500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sta Check Processing