Complaint Review: Stacey Kenney from Rowland Heights / Walnut is a fraud

• Updated: Sun, June 10, 2012

• Reported By: betruthfull — California United States of America
Stacey Kenney from Rowland Heights / Walnut is a fraud
walnut ca Rowland Heights, California United States of America

Stacey Kenney from Rowland Heights / Walnut is a fraud Stacey Kenney from Rowland Heights / Walnut is a FRAUD Rowland Heights, California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Stacey Kenney

Beware of Stacey Kenney from Rowland Heights / Walnut, CA. She is currently unemployed and poses as a book keeper / accountant. She has been fired from several places of employment. It is unknow if criminal action has yet to be pursued. Please do not trust her with your books or any accounting affairs you may have. BEWARE!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2010 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stacey-Kenney-from-Rowland-Heights-Walnut-is-a-fraud/Rowland-Heights-California-/Stacey-Kenney-from-Rowland-Heights-Walnut-is-a-fraud-Stacey-Kenney-from-Rowland-Heights-583288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stacey Kenney from Rowland Heights / Walnut is a fraud

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Stacey Kenney

AUTHOR: Raymond - (United States of America)

This slanderous false report was written by my brother's wife, Trina Kenney.  She wrote this one week after my father died in 2010.  She wanted revenge because of the contents of his Will.  I recently saw Trina being arrested on the news for Federal crimes.  She was prosecuted by the FBI for fraud involving over 75 victims and more that $250,000.00.  You can research her on line as well.  The reports she made about me are untrue.  My records can be investigated on line - I have no criminal record, I have never been charged or accused by any employer for fraudulent activity - or not knowing my job.  I have not been fired from several jobs and I have many who will attest to my character, including former employers.  I believe this report is illegal.  It has hindered me from obtaining employment and I would ask any attorney out there who would like to help to please contact me!  Rip of refused to help me and said the only thing I could do was reply.  I did not want an ongoing on-line battle so I did not.  Now that she is in prison I and defending my reputation.