Complaint Review: Stacey Kenney

Stacey Kenney
Rowland Heights, California United States of America

Stacey Kenney Drug Addict, Fraud, Liar, Con-artist Rowland Heights, California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Stacey Kenney

Stacey Kenney from the Rowland Heights / Walnut area is a known con-artist who lies, cheats, and is a known drug user. She poses as an accountant and bookkeeper. She has been fired from multiple jobs. Her drug habbits include cocaine, heroin, and speed. I would not hire this woman because it could be a disaster to your business. She can ruin your business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2010 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stacey-Kenney/Rowland-Heights-California-/Stacey-Kenney-Drug-Addict-Fraud-Liar-Con-artist-Rowland-Heights-California-583414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stacey Kenney

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Stacey Kenney

AUTHOR: Raymond - (United States of America)

This slanderous false report was also written by my brother's wife Trina Kenney.  She wrote this one week after my father died in 2010.  She wanted revenge because of the contents in his Will.  I have not been fired from several jobs, I do not use drugs, I have no criminal record.  I recently saw Trina being arrested on the news for Federal crimes involving over 75 victims and more that $250,000.00 in fraudulent on-line horse sales.  This is all a matter of public record.  I followed the on-line posts and when I saw her in the news I knew it was true.  I believe this post is illegal and has hindered my employment.  I have asked Rip-Off to remove it but they refused.  They say the only thing I can do is reply.  I did not want an on-line battle. She is on many sites battling with many people.  I did not want to get involved.  Now that she is in prison I am posting this in defense of my reputation.  If there are any attorneys out there who can help me clear these off of these forums please contact me!