Complaint Review: Stacks Of Money, Mary Ann Hoke, Hoke Enterprises

• Updated: Thu, April 21, 2005

• Reported By:Farmington Hills Michigan
Stacks Of Money, Mary Ann Hoke, Hoke Enterprises
http://www.stacksofmoney.com/167.html Internet U.S.A.

Stacks Of Money, Mary Ann Hoke, Hoke Enterprises Misleading guarantee, no way to get your money back! Nationwide Internet

*Consumer Comment: What contact links?

*UPDATE Employee: I Beg To Differ With You, Max!

Just another website promising to help you earn an income. Ms. Hoke says she will show you how to create $1,500/day income on the internet. She promises that for $57.00, she will be with you every step of the way and that she will walk you thruogh the process until you start making money.

Her guarantee states: I personally guarantee that if you use the system in The Stacks of Money System you will have learned exactly what I do to make up to $1,500 per day, just like I said. If after 30 days, you honestly believe I have not delivered on this promise, we'll refund the money. Period."Once you get the system. She goes on for about 6 paragraphs stating that she only agreed to SHOW you how she makes money. So if you read the program and decide you don't like it paraphrase)...tough don't ask for your money back because you won't get it.

All her program consist of is old rehashed info about how to set up Stormpay and Paypal accounts and using affliate programs, or your own direct mailing pieces to try to make money. And we all know how well that works.
And there is no mention of a email address or phone number you can contact so she can help you "every step of the way".

Shame on you Ms. Hoke, how do you look at yourself in the mirror?

Am I saying it's a rip-off? I'm just laying out the facts...You decide!

Defiance, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2005 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stacks-Of-Money-Mary-Ann-Hoke-Hoke-Enterprises/internet/Stacks-Of-Money-Mary-Ann-Hoke-Hoke-Enterprises-Misleading-guarantee-no-way-to-get-your-136474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stacks Of Money, Mary Ann Hoke, Hoke Enterprises

What contact links?

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

I visited the "stacksofmoney" website after reading this report and every contact link brought me right back to the homepage, one big circle. Sure didn't work for me. I agree with the original poster, what's up with the rebuttals, are you shills??

AUTHOR: Matt - (U.S.A.)

Hello all. I have purchased the Stacks of money system, I am NOT an affiliate. I wonder if people that post these messages on here even read the terms and conditions that they agree to when the sign up with Rip Off Report.

The information is supposed to be accurate. Stacks of money does have contact links all over there site. They also provide you the information you purchase. Why would people say things that are clearly untrue? I hope that Rip Off Report will do something about taking off some of these comments that people just make up about company's for whatever reason.

I know that people would like to find a company out there that will give them a check for a million dollars, you will not find it. The stacks of money system works if you work! I suppose when freeloading, lazy people find out that there is a little work involved, they get mad and then make up something that is not true and post it on these message boards. Do the right thing people, put accurate info on here.

I Beg To Differ With You, Max!

AUTHOR: Danny - (U.S.A.)

Dear Max,

I read your negative comments about Mary Ann Hoke and Stacks of Money. I totally disagree with your opinion. I have been working her affiliate program since 2/22/05. I can honestly tell you and everybody else that Mary Ann is not doing anything wrong. She receives countless emails from people thanking her for the work at home business she provides. I was unemployed until I started working as one of her affiliates. I honestly make some good money each week by promoting my affiliate Stacks Of Money website to the masses. She pays the affiliates every two weeks through Stormpay. She is never late with a payment. She always follows up when I have questions.

You better get your facts straight, Max. It is obvious you haven't gone to the Stacks of Money website in awhile. If you go to http://www.stacksofmoney.com, you will see that there IS contact information and a frequently asked questions section.

Don't listen to Max, folks. I am making money every week with my Stacks of Money affiliate website. If you want to get involved with a real honest work at home business, signup with Stacks of Money. You can signup at http://www.stacksofmoney.com or any of the other Stacks of Money affiliate websites that you see online.