Complaint Review: Stacy M. Cooper,Grace Carrick,moneybookersauctions.com

296 Charlton Road Bristol, United Kingdom
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Gangs

Stacy M. Cooper - Grace Carrick, sales@moneybookersauctions.com - moneybookersauctions.com a victim of car scam by a moneybookers agent Grace Carrick Bristol United Kingdom

*Consumer Comment: Moneybookers scam

I'm from Saudi Arabia i've seen a 2005 Toyota Camry car on Autotrader.com site , i liked and decided 2 buy it , i e-mailed the owner :Stacy Carrick ,this was her email:"As I told you in my first e-mail, I am in London (England) with my work. Before leaving US I had prearranged the deal with MoneyBookers.com so my presence in US isn't necessary. The car is in their warehouse in New York ready for delivery.
You will have 10 days to test and inspect the car and to decide if you want to keep it or not.
So, if you are really interested in this deal I need the following details from you:

full name and address
shipping address
phone #

After I will have all this details I will forward them to MoneyBookers and I will proceed the order. MoneyBookers will contact you with all the details that you need to complete this deal and also to see that i am covered by them and that I am legit seller.
Waiting your email with the requested details. "
So i continued with all the terms moneybookers asked me to do through a verfied agent in the same company called : Stacy M. Cooper and i sent the money to her account in the company via the Western Union branch in my city and i have all the documents of this transiction since three weeks i've never heard anything from that agent and i didn't get the car which the moneybooker promised to ship but they didn't .i sent hundred emails to her she didn't respond even the company said they freezed my account and they want more money to activate it . So i regret it to deal with such company and i advise u not to do the same :(

Saudi Arabia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2008 08:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stacy-M-CooperGrace-Carrickmoneybookersauctionscom/Bristol-BS10-6JU/Stacy-M-Cooper-Grace-Carrick-salesmoneybookersauctionscom-moneybookersauctionscom-369544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stacy M. Cooper,Grace Carrick,moneybookersauctions.com

Moneybookers scam

AUTHOR: Jims - (U.S.A.)

I was almost scammed by the same company. They tried to get me to buy a 2000 Honda Accord on www.autotrader.com. Obviously, once I saw this website I backed out of the deal. I thank this website for saving me tons of money.