Complaint Review: Stacy Niemi

• Submitted: Tue, November 19, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, November 19, 2002

• Reported By:Virginia MN
Stacy Niemi
331 Chestnut Street Virginia, Minnesota U.S.A.

Worldcom Wireless Stacy Niemi consumer fraud ripoff hoax Virginia Minnesota

I also received my phone and tried activating the
"features" which never happened. Then, when I tried calling to activate them I was charged!

Upon receipt of my final bill, which was 2 months ago, I too tried calling the 800 number and was put on hold by someone who never came back to tell me what was going on!

I tried again to complain about my free roaming offer and unused minutes which I was charged for both and I was then told that I would receive an adjustment on my bill. Sure did, I got another finance charge!!

This company is a RipOff!

Stacy
Virginia, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2002 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stacy-Niemi/Virginia-Minnesota-55792/Worldcom-Wireless-Stacy-Niemi-consumer-fraud-ripoff-hoax-Virginia-Minnesota-35702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stacy Niemi