Complaint Review: Stadium Dry Cleaners

• Updated: Thu, May 24, 2012

• Reported By: Nancy C — Ft. Myers Florida United States of America
Stadium Dry Cleaners
6900 Daniels Pkwy. #1 Fort Myers, Florida United States of America

Stadium Dry Cleaners Ruined my clothes and refused to compensate me at all, even a cleaning refund. Fort Myers, Florida

I brought in a light green silk & linen outfit (which has been cleaned a number of times with no problems) to be dry cleaned.  It had a few spots which I pointed out to the lady taking my clothes. When I went back a week later to pick up my "cleaned" outfit, I discovered it had large splotches all over the top and the pants ... ruined.  The lady took my money and said she'd have it re-cleaned.  Upon returning a week after that, it still had the splotches. Now I have gone back - the next day - and spoke to the owner who told me there was nothing he could do .. that my outfit was "old" ... which it is not more than a few years old ... and it was not his fault.  He said he did what he was supposed to do ... had it cleaned.  He would not reimburse me for the cost of the dry cleaning let alone reimburse me for the cost of replacing this outfit. So, now I am out an outfit that will cost me at least $100 to replace.  He just didn't care. Terrible business policy and practice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2012 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stadium-Dry-Cleaners/Fort-Myers-Florida-33912/Stadium-Dry-Cleaners-Ruined-my-clothes-and-refused-to-compensate-me-at-all-even-a-cleani-887457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stadium Dry Cleaners