Complaint Review: Staff Right of Buford, GA

• Updated: Thu, October 03, 2013

• Reported By: Company in Need — Georgia Georgia
Staff Right of Buford, GA
5018 Bristol Industrial Way Buford, GA 30518 Buford, Georgia USA

Staff Right of Buford, GA Staff Right of Buford GA Completely Burned my company Buford Georgia

Started doing business with Staff Right out of Buford, GA. and had told them several weeks ago that I wanted to do a direct hire with three people in their roster.  One man quit his job and was to start in three days.  I had two start on a wednesday and was called the night that staff right was NO LONGER doing business with our company.

The owner Kim Dobbs told me she didnt believe we would pay her, yet I offered to pay her in advance.  She left these poor people without jobs and without being able to come work for me contractually.  After over 5 weeks invested in finding these people and having start dates and two started, this was a complete and utter rip off.

Kim Dobbs has no idea about this company, had never spoken with me before, had never brought up any of this information before and had these people quit their jobs (one of which was making $45,000 a yr) to start work for me and then pulled them out and refused to work with me EVEN WITH AN OFFER TO PAY IN FULL ON THE SPOT.

Kim Dobbs is incredibly unprofessional in our business agreement and I would never recommend anyone to her company and their services!

EXTREMELY disappointing, unprofessional and uncommpassionate for myself, my company, and these great people that quit their jobs to come start a great and higher paying position with benifits and 401k.  Do not do business with Kim Dobbs or Staff Right of Buford unless you too want to put yourself in a position to be utter screwed over!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2013 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Staff-Right-of-Buford-GA/Buford-Georgia-30518/Staff-Right-of-Buford-GA-Staff-Right-of-Buford-GA-Completely-Burned-my-company-Buford-Ge-1089142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Staff Right of Buford, GA