Complaint Review: Stage10 Towing Corey Bailey

• Updated: Fri, November 29, 2013

• Reported By: RIPPED ME OFF — Lithia Springs Georgia
Stage10 Towing Corey Bailey
5055 Old Ellis Pt Suite B-2 Roswell, Georgia USA

Stage10 Towing Corey Bailey BAD, BUSINESS, PRACTICES, MISLEADING, LYING, STEALING Roswell Georgia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: THE TRUTH

The owner of this company is a theif and has Stollen My Logo design.

The owner of this company is a Lier and a thief. I personally created the Stage 10 Logo over a period of 2 month.Mr.Corey Bailey Stole my design placed it on his trucks, Signage and business cards. I spoke with my baily on many occasions and he assure me a payment had been submitted. I never received payment. Mr. Baily continued to played me, telling me the payment was in the mail, and his assistant committed the mistake, or he would meet me somewhere for payment, He always stated he was out of town and could not meet me. I sent Mr. Bailey Numerous Paypal payment links to resolve this issue. At this point it is not about the Money. Other people need to know his bad business pracitces before doing business with him. This is not the first Time Mr. Bailey has Stolent Services.

.....com/US-Counties/Georgia/Fulton-County-GA/Courtney-Oneil-Bailey.6022635.html">http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Georgia/Fulton-County-GA/Courtney-Oneil-Bailey.6022635.html

Apperently this is a pattern!!

The email is in response to the 700.00 payment for the Stage Ten Logo designed by LB Designs. I have spoken to LB today and a payment will be made when I return to Atlanta within 7 to 10 business days. Thank You...

------Original Message------
From: Laboris Louden
To: Corey@stagetenatlanta.com
To: Info@stagetentowing.com
Subject: Here is email please respond.
Sent: Apr 20, 2013 2:11

I NEVER RECEIVED THIS PAYMENT.

I have placed

the emails I have sent to him reguarding this issue.

At the bottom is also an email Mr. Bailey Sent to me.

Promising to pay, The amount due.

He even provided me with his phone number. I NEVER GOT PAID.

HE TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Bailey

Morning, Mr.Williams, Mr.Corey Bailey

I have not received any payment for the Stage10, Logo that was Stollen from me. I spoke with Mr. Bailey on numerous occasions and was assured the payment has been sent. Not sure where it went but not to me. I have tried to resolve this matter on numerous occsions. Apparently he has not been honest with me on this matter.( And is not the Honest Person I thougth). I have contacted my Lawyer and was advised to take out a civil suite. I have also phone recorded each conversation, with Mr. Bailey Reguarding this matter, as well as have all supporting files of logo creation. I will be asking the full price of $1000, work completed. I will be sending you a cease and decease, order as well, on use of logo all products, sites ect. If you still would like to resolve this matter please do so.

Morning, Mr.Williams, Mr.Corey Bailey

PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHEN DEALING, WITH THIS MAN.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2013 06:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stage10-Towing-Corey-Bailey/Roswell-Georgia-30127/Stage10-Towing-Corey-Bailey-BAD-BUSINESS-PRACTICES-MISLEADING-LYING-STEALING-Roswel-1052252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stage10 Towing Corey Bailey

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

THE TRUTH

AUTHOR: Owner of Stage Ten - ()

I'm the owner of this company and I am fully aware of this situation. I started this company in 2012, and run a reputable business. We are registered with the Georgia Public Service Commission and are monitored by them. My image is who we are as a company.

It is very simple why this gentleman has not been paid. First in foremost, Laboris Louden refuses to come by our office and do business in person. In order for Mr. Louden to be paid we need an INVOICE, not a paypal invoice. There is no brick and mortar office for LB Design Labs which my company needs to send payment to which is why we have asked Mr. Louden to drop an invoice by our office. Laboris does business out of his home and does not accept Company Check, Visa, Master Card, or American Express as a payment opinion.

Laboris Louden did a great job on designing our company logo and we as a company would love to pay him for the work that he and his company has completed for us. It is unfortunate that people resort to the internet to handle business issues. Where I come from you handle business in person like a man OR at least try to. However, if Mr. Louden would like to make an appointment with me to make payment arrangements for the balance, it would not be a problem at all.