Complaint Review: Stain Safe

• Updated: Sat, June 23, 2012

• Reported By: pissed off — Mechanicsville Virginia United States of America
Stain Safe

Stain Safe RIPPED ME OFF , Internet

I purchased a sectional couch and dinette set from Value City Furniture on W. Broad Street in Richmond, VA and I also purchased the Stain Safe Warranty.  When I purchased hte Warranty for an extra $200.00, I was told that if the stain did no come out of my furniture they would replace the item and do something to remove the stain.  I called the company the first time and they denied my cliam.  They told me that I had to give them a specific name of the subtance that stained my couch and kitchen chairs.  I don't know what the stain on my couch is from and since I don't know what the stain is from they denied my claim.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2012 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stain-Safe/internet/Stain-Safe-RIPPED-ME-OFF-Internet-901855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stain Safe