Complaint Review: Stainsafe Aka Permafab

• Submitted: Tue, March 22, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, March 22, 2005

• Reported By:pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Stainsafe Aka Permafab
2000 Avenue P Ste 14 West Palm Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Stainsafe Aka Permafab CALL DOUG WRIGHT 561-622-4260 TO COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR WARRANTY, DO NOT BUY WARRANTY FROM STAINSAFE ripoff West Palm Beach Florida

My furniture was damaged and stainsafe tried to offer my a 350.00 settlement. It cost 2600.00. After contacting Doug Wright 561-622-4260, he raised it to 950.00.

They sent me a release form to have notarized and I sent it back one two months ago. They said they just received it 3/14/2005 and that I need to wait another 6-8 weeks for a check.

Do not buy any warranties from Stainsafe or Permafab. I am lucky that they agreed to give me 950.00 which isn't even half the cost of the furniture. But many people never get a dime! Additionally, they only agreed to send me a check, I have not actually received it. If I do, I will update this complaint.

The customer service number 800-521-0555 is useless. Call their corporate headquarters and ask for Ursula or Doug Wright.

A
pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2005 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stainsafe-Aka-Permafab/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33404/Stainsafe-Aka-Permafab-CALL-DOUG-WRIGHT-561-622-4260-TO-COMPLAIN-ABOUT-YOUR-WARRANTY-DO-135982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stainsafe Aka Permafab