Complaint Review: Stainsafe And Value City

• Submitted: Thu, December 15, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, December 15, 2005

• Reported By:Windsor Mill Maryland
Stainsafe And Value City
Stainsafe Palm Beach Gardens Florida /Value City Westview Mall 5840 Baltimore National Pike Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Stainsafe And Value City ripoff, lied about coverage, hung up on me, told me she was God and what she said was law Palm Beach Gardens Florida, Baltimore Maryland

*Author of original report: Fight against stainsafe

I placed an order in July for a replacement cushion, the entire cushion, and 5 months later they send me the cushion casing after giving me the run around for 5-6 months. I called the customer service hotline and asked to speak with a manager. According to "GOD" who now works for stainsafe as the manager no less, what she says goes and she could care less what my warranty states.

She refused to give me her name, and said that there was nothing she could do and hung up on me. So I called back and one of the reps said to call the store they have my cushion. Value City where I got the cushion and the warranty said that they had to do some research and get back to me, after keeping me on hold for 20 minutes and hanging up on me twice.

I have been passed back and forth between people who have kept me on hold, belittled me, and generally treated me like sh**. My problem is still unresolved and i am pissed.

Jenii
Windsor Mill, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2005 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stainsafe-And-Value-City/Baltimore-Maryland-21228/Stainsafe-And-Value-City-ripoff-lied-about-coverage-hung-up-on-me-told-me-she-was-God-a-168019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stainsafe And Value City

Fight against stainsafe

AUTHOR: Jenii - (U.S.A.)

Don't let them win. log on to their investor site www.pbcap.com and let them know stainsafe is full of crap. We all should take action. Call Robert Sayre the President of Stainsafe @ 561-622-4260 ext.161, and let your voice be heard.

If anyone wants to fill a lawsuit please contact me, I am ready to make them pay.