Complaint Review: Stainsafe Companies

• Submitted: Mon, October 27, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, October 27, 2003

• Reported By:Satellite Beach Florida
Stainsafe Companies
354 Hiatt Drive Palm Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Stainsafe Companies Ripoff & terrible customer service will not honor their warranty Palm Beach Florida

I bought furniture from Bassett Furniture store in 7/02. Purchased stansafe protection for my new furniture. December 04,02 I called and said fruit juice had been spilled on my couch. It was not until February that a technician showed up. He tried to get the stain out but made it worse.

On March 06,2003, I received a letter stating that a new seat cushion would be mailed in 8-12 weeks. Well I called several times since then and the last time was today. The customer rep."Yolanda" states she doesn't know why but call back in two weeks. This will soon be a year since the stain occurred and this company has yet to honor their warranty.

The left hand does not know what the right hand is doing at this company. Their attitude is sorry, don't know, call in a few more weeks. I have contacted Bassett Furniture and let them know our problems, but they can't help me. I wasted $210.00 on this protection, can anyone help?

kg
Melbourne, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2003 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stainsafe-Companies/Palm-Beach-Florida-33418/Stainsafe-Companies-Ripoff-terrible-customer-service-will-not-honor-their-warranty-Palm-70217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stainsafe Companies