Complaint Review: Stainsafe Corp

• Submitted: Sat, July 09, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, July 09, 2005

• Reported By:bethpage New York
Stainsafe Corp
354 Hiatt Dr Palm Beach Gardens, Florida U.S.A.

Stainsafe Corp fraudulant warranty that promises repair or replacement to furniture Palm Beach Gardens Florida

We purchased furniture from Levitz furniture co in Feb of 2004 in Farmingdale New York. The sales person touted the stainsafe warranty 5 year protection plan at additional cost to protect our significant investment.

We purchased it. Unfortunately a puncture occurred in one of the seats. We called stainsafe and sent out the required copies of receipts warranties etc. Waited to hear from them.. received a letter stating it had been approved to select merchandise to replace the damaged chair. We waited 8 weeks for a call or notice. Finally I called Levitz and they said they no longer are associated with stain safe. They sold the contract. Got no where. I called stainsafe. They couldnt explain why they are not affiliated with Levitz any more I spoke with Elena and then a supervisor Claudia who told me that they would allow a 30% refund of the price of the chair.

I told them this was not acceptable according to the terms of the warranty but when again I was told they could not repair the chair I told them I want the refund. She told me I would have to fill out one more paper and that it would be in the mail to me that week. This is the end of the 2nd week. Nothing!!!!!! I have emailed Levitz repeatedly expressing my dissatisfaction with no response as well. Very aggravated when once again you do the right things but no one else does

Rita
bethpage, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2005 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stainsafe-Corp/Palm-Beach-Gardens-Florida-33418/Stainsafe-Corp-fraudulant-warranty-that-promises-repair-or-replacement-to-furniture-Palm-B-149125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stainsafe Corp