Complaint Review: Stainsafe - Levitz

• Reported By:redwood city California
Stainsafe - Levitz
claims@warrantyservice.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Stainsafe, Levitz warranty fraud and rip-off scam! Bad service! Florida

My claim was denied because I did not report it within 5 days of noticing the warping and water stains on my wood furniture. When in fact I did call them several times but their phones were down from the hurricane.

I then e-mailed them. It took them over one week to e-mail me back.When I did get in touch with stainsafe by phone they said i didn't report it fast enough(within 5 days ) but I did and there phones were down and they took forever to e-mail me back.

They also say fading isn't covered but I have the paper in my hand that says it is. This company should go out of business because they don't know how to run one.
Levitz told me they no longer use them because of all the customer complaints. Maybe we should file a class action suit!!

Lisa
redwood city, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2004 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stainsafe-Levitz/nationwide/Stainsafe-Levitz-warranty-fraud-and-rip-off-scam-Bad-service-Florida-110714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stainsafe - Levitz