• Report: #520170

Complaint Review: Stainsafe Protection, Levitz

• Submitted: Thu, November 05, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, November 05, 2009

• Reported By: Roger — Pinole California U.S.A.
Stainsafe Protection, Levitz

Stainsafe Protection, Levitz Stainsafe Protection Should Refund My Money!! Internet

Bought couple of mattresses with boxes from Levitz, Concord, CA - Invoice # 520273197 and Registration No. 01316800180153, 01316800180154.  They sold me 10 years warranty as of 2003.

In August 2009, I contacted Stainsafe Protection via phone and email.  No response at first.

After few days, I got a response acknowledging receipt and that a representative will contact me.    I waited over a month.  No response.

I sent at least three email reminders.  Phones just don't go through.

Till today no one has contacted me.  How can they even issue a receipt with no address and a physical location of this bogus company.

Please advise who can address this issue or have them refund my money.

Can't believe people can get away with anything!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2009 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stainsafe-Protection-Levitz/internet/Stainsafe-Protection-Levitz-Stainsafe-Protection-Should-Refund-My-Money-Internet-520170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stainsafe Protection, Levitz